Mount Osmond Golf Club is the perfect venue for your Corporate Golf Day.
Only 15 minutes from the centre of the CBD, we are blessed with glorious views of the City of Adelaide, Mount Lofty ranges and coastline.
Our undulating fairways, challenging greens and stimulating course layout will always make for a memorable round.Together with our beautiful heritage clubhouse, we will give you a golf experience that has been delighting our members and guests since 1927.
Our professional staff can assist you with the organisation of your event from registration to score collation to ensure that you have a successful and enjoyable day.
We invite you to make an appointment to inspect our facilities by contacting our Food and Beverage Manager Robert Taylor on 8379 1673 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Birdies and Beer
$80 per person | 4 – 20 people
Perfect for a relaxed day with friends
- 18 Holes of golf
- Lunch in our heritage clubhouse
- Angus Beef Burger 100% Coorong Angus beef, melted cheese, bacon caramelized onion, tomato, aioli and oak lettuce on a toasted burger bun served with beer battered chips
- Pint of refreshing Cooper’s Tap Beer
- Post Golf Cheese Platter with Australian cheeses, served with dried fruits, nuts and water crackers
Fairways and Fodder
$120 per person | 4 – 20 people
Great for a fun day of golf with workmates or clients
- 18 Holes of golf with 600ml bottle of water
- 3 course lunch in our heritage clubhouse including post golf cheese platter with Australian chesses, served with dried fruits, nuts and water crackers
- Bottle of 750ml Angove’s Family Crest Shiraz between 4 people
Round and a Red
$160 per person | 4 – 20 people
A perfect way to hold an exclusive client meeting and enjoy a first class experience on and off the course
- 18 Holes of golf with Golf cart hire (2 persons per cart)
- Bottle of 600ml water and 500ml can of Carlsberg beer at tee off
- 3 course lunch in our heritage clubhouse including premium cheese platter with Australian and imported cheeses, served with dried fruits, nuts and water crackers
- Barista crafted espresso coffee
- Bottle of 750ml Rockford “Frugal Farmer” Grenache Mataro between 4 persons
We can accommodate any size group for your Golf Day and have a range of tee off options including single tee, multi tee or shotgun start.
Groups of more than 80 players have the added bonus of exclusive use of the golf course.
Corporate Golf Days are held Mondays or Fridays (rates and availability for other days by negotiation)
Golf Day Green Fees are $65pp for groups up to 32 Players and $60pp for groups of more than 32 players
- Professional coordination of your day
- Hole allocation to best suit the size of your group to maximise player enjoyment
- Welcome and introduction to the Club to your guests from our PGA certified Golf Professional prior to tee off
- Post golf Dining Room set up including linen table cloths and serviettes
- Nearest the pin, long drive, straight drive and other novelty markers
- Use of fully equipped locker rooms and shower facilities
- Erection of sponsor signage on course (up to 10)
- Microphone, lectern, LCD screens with laptop connection
- Course directional maps
- Registration table
- Personalised Score cards
- Results collation